Well, then this is the email for you, so here goes.
1. Go to Account Info >> Account Settings in the upper right hand corner of the WaveReview application, (yes, you need to login first to WaveReview at https://app.wavereview.com with the user and password that you first used to create a user).
2. Click on the SMS Sending button to "On", it should go from gray to having a Blue On button showing.
3. Check to make sure your SMS templates are configured the way you want them to be configured. To do this, you should first go to the Emails/SMS dropdown in the top Navigation bar. Select the Groups option. Click on the group that you want to send SMS messages (in most cases you may want to send SMS to all of your clients). The email templates that contain a small circular phone icon have an SMS message ready to do. To watch a video to better explain, click HERE.
4. To edit the SMS message click on the appropriate Email Template (Emails/SMS >> Email Templates in the top navigation menu, select on the template you wish to edit) and click through to the 3rd step in the Email Creation Wizard titled "SMS". Edit the message in the SMS text box, but please note you are only allowed up to 140 characters for any SMS you wish to send to a mobile device. We recommend using SMS in only the Resend Thank You Survey and Resend Positive Feedback templates, and have provided some default text for those. (Please note: at this time Amazon users are technically by passing Amazon's API, but you run the risk of breaking Amazon's Terms & Conditions. If you're caught sending SMS messages to Amazon's customers, you run the risk of having your account deactivated in Amazon.)
5. If you enable SMS, you will need to make sure that you collect your clients phone numbers so the SMS engine knows which mobile numbers you wish to send to. Any clients that aren't associated to a mobile number will not be messaged.
We hope that these instructions will be fairly self explanatory, but please let us know at email@example.com if you have any questions at all.
As we continue to improve our application we will also update our FAQs. To view our most recent FAQs click HERE.