- Wavereview.com’s mission centers on empowering you, the consumer, to control your privacy online and we pledge to maintaining the privacy and security of your personally identifiable information (“PII”).
- We collect and use only the PII we need to make sure our products and services are effective. If we need any additional information, we will get your express, explicit approval before collecting and using it.
- We do not sell, give, rent or trade your PII to advertisers, marketers, spammers, or any online “white pages” or “people finder” sites.
- If you provide PII to us about your customers or clients, we will keep that information confidential and will only use it as necessary to provide the services you have purchased. We will not share such information with third parties, including advertisers, marketers or spammers.
- We take the security of your PII seriously, and use industry standard safeguards to protect any PII stored on our systems.
- We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any websites linked to our site if they are not controlled or owned by Wave Review.
- The policy outlined below is legally binding and may be updated from time to time.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1. In some areas of the Site and in connection with our services (such as when you set up an account or complete your profile), WaveReview.com will collect personally identifiable information (“PII”), including your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, username[s], credit card number, billing information and other information from which your identity is discernible.
2. In addition, in order to effectively deliver our services and products, WaveReview.com may, from time to time, afford you the opportunity to provide descriptive, behavioral, preferential, and/or lifestyle information about yourself. It is solely up to you whether you furnish such information, but this information is never sold, rented, traded or given to third parties such as advertisers, spammers or marketers.
3. If you request us to do so, by signing up for one of our services which involves collecting or tracking your PII, we may collect your PII from third-party sources and platforms (such as people search sites, online review sites, databases, and social media or other sites on the Internet).
5. Your PII may be stored on our servers, which are protected by industry standard safeguards.
6. We will retain your information for at least as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We may also keep your information for longer periods of time consistent with our normal business practices and record-keeping requirements. If you wish to cancel your account, or request that we no longer use your information to provide you with our services, or request that we no longer maintain your information, please contact us at info@WaveReview.com. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
7. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We also collect analytical data related to the performance of this Site via tracking technologies. This data is in no way associated with your PII.
OUR USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
WaveReview.com will not disclose any PII about any individual except as set forth in this PP. This applies to information about our customers and information our customers provide to us about their customers. We are not limited, in any way, in our use of non-personal information that does not permit direct association with any specific individual, or non-identifiable aggregate information about our users (such as the number of customers who use our services, the geographic distribution of our users, the amount of information located and/or removed, etc.).
Collection of Information from Third Parties
We may collect your PII from third parties. If we do, WaveReview.com will not sell this PII to advertisers, marketers or spammers. Nor will we provide any PII to online “white pages” or “people finder” sites unless you specifically authorize us to do as part of our services.
1. In order to use the Site, you must first complete the registration form, including a username and password. During registration, you are required to give contact information, such as your name, date of birth and email address.
2. We use this information to contact you about the services on the Site in which you have expressed interest. Specifically, WaveReview.com, will send you a welcome email and will also email you when a report has been prepared for you related to the product(s) which you have selected.
Special Offers and Updates
Using your name and email address, we will occasionally send you information on products, services, discounts and promotions related to WaveReview.com. You can sign up for these emails on our registration page during the registration process. Out of respect for your privacy, we present you with the option not to receive these types of communications each time we send you such communications. Please see "Choice and Opt-out."
We will always obtain your consent prior to posting your full name along with your testimonial. If, after you provide your prior written consent, you want to remove your PII that is displayed on the Site under public pages, please contact us at info@WaveReview.com.
Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on the Site to your profile page to share with others within your network. You should take care to monitor and control what information these other websites and services collect and make public about you.
1. The security of your PII is important to us. If you enter sensitive information, such as credit card number and social security number, on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). WaveReview.com. is committed to handling your customer information with high standards of information security.
2. The PII that we collect, and that you provide, is stored by us is and contained behind a "firewall" and only accessible by those who need to know that information and who have special access rights to our production systems. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
3. We test our security systems regularly and also contract with outside companies to test our security systems and processes. However, no security system is perfect. We do not guarantee or warrant that there will be no unauthorized access to your data.
4. We will make all reasonable business efforts to protect your information, but no system can prevent all malicious attacks against our system or commonly used Internet protocols or software (e.g., SSL). Please see our technical pages for more information about the security systems used.
5. The security of your WaveReview.com account also relies on your protection of your WaveReview.com password. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your password. You are solely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You should not share your WaveReview.com password with anyone.
6. WaveReview.com will never ask you to send your password or other sensitive information to us in an e-mail, though we may ask you to enter this type of information on the Site, which will always have a URL beginning with https://www.WaveReview.com. If you receive an email that asks you for your log in information or password, it is not from us and you should not respond.
7. Any e-mail or other communication requesting your password, asking you to provide sensitive account information via email, or linking to a website with a URL that does not begin with https://www.WaveReview.com should be treated as unauthorized and suspicious and should be reported to WaveReview.com immediately by emailing help@WaveReview.com.
The Site contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by WaveReview.com. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave the Site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects PII. This PP applies only to information collected by the Site.
CHOICE AND OPT-OUT
1. We provide you the opportunity to 'opt-out' of having your PII used for certain purposes when we ask for this information. For example, if you purchase a product/service, but do not wish to receive any additional marketing material from us, you will have the option to opt out from receiving any of this information.
2. If you no longer wish to receive our promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each communication or by emailing us at help@WaveReview.com. We also offer an opportunity to opt-out of certain communications in the footer of the email.
1. If we decide to make material changes to our PP, we will notify you by e-mail through the primary e-mail address specified in your account and/or post those changes to this PP on the Site homepage, prior to the changes taking effect. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable e-mail address for you.
2. You are also responsible for regularly reviewing the PP and related documents. We reserve the right to modify this PP at any time. No amendment to or modification of this PP will be binding unless in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of WaveReview.com, or posted to the Site by a duly authorized representative of WaveReview.com.
3. In the event WaveReview.com goes through a business transition, such as a merger, an acquisition by another company, or a sale of a portion of its assets, users' PII will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred. Users will be notified via prominent notice on the Site for 30 days after a change of ownership or control of their PII. If, as a result of the business transition, a users' PII will be used in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection, users will be given a choice consistent with our notification of changes section.
4. If you have any questions about this PP, the practices of WaveReview.com with respect to PPI, or your dealings with the Site, you can contact us at info@WaveReview.com or write to:
WaveReview, Gemm Legal Info --